At Fairview Elementary School, we are WILD ABOUT LEARNING!
I love this school! Fairview is the best school in Fort Smith! Well, in my opinion, but I bet it's true. - VyVy
Greetings from Peggy Walter and Fairview Elementary School!
Fairview Elementary School is a community of learners committed to academic and personal growth. This supportive learning environment fosters the development of self-esteem, self-discipline, responsible decision making, respect and appreciation for diversity, cooperation and collaboration and the development of other essential skills for life-long learning.
I would invite you to visit our school calendar and become involved in the many parent involvement activities we have planned for this school year.
Peggy Walter, Principal
The Mission of Fairview Elementary School is to develop the Whole Child to ensure success in school and life.
Success for all.
- We believe all children can learn and grow academically.
- We believe all children deserve a learning environment that is safe, nurturing, encouraging, and structured for success.
- We believe all children deserve to be loved, respected, and challenged.
- We believe all children need to feel valued.
- We believe instruction should be differentiated to meet the needs of all learners.
- We believe all children must have the opportunity to reach their potential and feel successful.
- We believe Parents are Teachers.
- We believe in educating the “Whole Child” so that children’s needs, both socially and academically, are met.
- We believe that lesson plans must be a living document, planned for student engagement with world connections.
- We believe all stakeholders should be invested.
This School is accredited by the North Central Association and the Arkansas Department of Education.