Assessments and Grade Levels
- ACT (used to stand for American College Test) - Grade 11
- ACT Aspire Summative Assessment - Grades 3-10
- Dynamic Learning Maps (DLM) Alternate Assessment - Grades 3-10
- English Language Proficiency Assessment for the 21st Century (ELPA21) - Grades K-12
- Istation Assessment - Grades K-2
- National Assessment of Educational Progress (NAEP) - Grades 4, 8, and 10 (Schools are announced by the Arkansas Department of Education: Division of Elementary and Secondary Education)
- Northwest Evaluation Association Measures of Academic Progress (NWEA MAP) Interim Assessment - Grades 3-10
- Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test/National Merit Scholarship Qualifying Test (PSAT/NMSQT) - Grade 10
The District Test Coordinator facilitates and supports the use of district, state, and national assessments. Mostly, the assessments are administered online.
The Fort Smith Public Schools Assessment Team meets each semester. The team consists of the District Test Coordinator, district administrators, and subject coordinators.
FSPS Assessment Calendar