Click the link below to sign up for our Parent Portal to access bus stop and bus schedule information for your student:
- Stop Times - Students should arrive at their bus stop 10 minutes before the listed stop time
- Parent Transportation/Walk Zones – All schools have a Parent Transportation/Walk Zone. Per district policy, these zones extend for a 2-mile radius around each school. In most cases, there is no bus service provided within the Parent Transportation/Walk Zone.
- Attendance Area Exceptions (AAE)– Students with AAE’s are not eligible for bus service
- Class Size Transfers – Students who are transferred to another school due to full enrollment (class sized) are provided transportation from their neighborhood school to and from the school they are transferred to. Only students who have been transferred for this reason are eligible to ride the School Transfer (Class-Size) buses.
- Special Needs – Special needs transportation must be approved by the Special Education Department
- Bus Rules/Registration Form – All students riding FSPS buses must fill out and return a registration form. This form can be found under “Transportation Forms” on the left of this page.
- Questions – If you have questions about FSPS transportation, please call 479-785-2501