Vision: Teaching Tomorrow's Leaders
Barling Mission Statement:
Teaching Tomorrow's Leaders in:
Barling Elementary faculty believes:
1. Everyone will be provided a safe, positive, respectful, challenging, and nurturing environment.
2. Every child will be valued as an integral part of this school.
3. All children will receive instruction according to their ability level and learning styles.
4. Family and community will be encouraged to be active partners in each child's education.
5. Children and staff will achieve by being life-long learners.
Our school is committed to striving for excellence- today and in the future!
The colors are red and white.
The school mascot is the Bobcat.