- Fort Smith School District
Fort Smith Public Schools Announces 2020 Summer Meals Program
Good nutrition throughout the year is important for growing and learning! Fort Smith Public Schools’ 2020 Summer Meals Program will begin Monday, June 1, 2020 through Friday, August 21, 2020, at the twelve elementary schools listed below on weekdays (Monday through Friday) from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. The USDA funded Summer Meals Program provides area children with an opportunity for regular and healthy meals during the summer months. Meals will be grab-and-go style.
What: FSPS 2020 Summer Meals Program
When: Beginning Monday, June 1, 2020 through August 21, 2020
Time: Weekdays from 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Where: see locations below
Summer Meal Service Locations
- Ballman Elementary: 2601 South Q Street
- Barling Elementary: 1400 D Street in Barling
- Beard Elementary: 1600 Cavanaugh Road
- Carnall Elementary: 2524 South Tulsa Street
- Fairview Elementary: 2400 South Dallas Street
- Howard Elementary: 1301 North 8th Street
- Morrison Elementary: 3415 Newlon Road
- Pike Elementary: 4111 Park Avenue
- Spradling Elementary: 4949 Spradling Avenue
- Sunnymede Elementary: 4201 North O Street
- Sutton Elementary School: 5001 Kelley Highway
- Tilles Elementary: 815 North 16th Street
- Meals are free and available to all children ages 1-18.
- Children or parents may pick up meals.
- Children may go to any location to receive meals.
- Child Nutrition Staff will serve meals at the building front entrance.
- Adults can purchase meals for $2.50 for breakfast and $4.00 for lunch.
- Bonneville: go to Ballman or Fairview
- Cavanaugh and Cook: go to Beard
- Euper Lane and Woods: go to Pike
- Orr: go to Carnall
- Trusty: go to Morrison or Spradling
Questions? Contact Program Director Leigh Christian at 479-785-2501, ext. 1243.
Fort Smith Public Schools encourages following CDC Guidelines for social distancing when picking up grab-and-go meals at these locations. Students will not be able to access lockers, classrooms or other areas of the school during this time.